Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fleeting Epiphanies


She could have been a good woman," The Misfit said, "if it had been someone there to shoot her every minute of her life.


Busy, muddled up in my mess,
is it a good thing or bad one ?
a question I'm trying to construe
sometimes I know it ain't right,
something else needs my focus too,
I'm reading all the wrong pages,
maybe traversing all wrong stages,
all my fancies, capricious they are,
when I go to sleep  I realize it,
then a new day begins anew with,
fleeting reasons and epiphanies.

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully expressed -Epiphanies have been breakthroughs in servitude to mankind-let them spontaneously come out! Good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jyoti,

    Visiting after a long long time. Read 2 posts. I fully agree with the quotation in the previous one. This post shows what happens when one has too much on mind. One needs to learn to push unwanted issues off to maintain sanity.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this hustle bustle world , it happens to most of us almost everyday. We just keep moving on ...moving on...and again moving on.
    The feeling is very well penned down Jyoti.:)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Your article is very helpful thank you very much for sharing .

    ReplyDelete

  5. This is really nice topic, which is very use full for me.

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever may come to your mind..
I'm here with my fingers on keyboard waiting to reply :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...