Saturday, April 12, 2014

Who Knows




She was not a slowpoke grownup. She was a girl who could not wait. Life was so interesting she had to find out what happened next.




I can wait but for few hours
what happens after that
who knows
gave you a chance but
things you decline
a long list, long line
what happens after that
who knows


You could be happy
a handsome fortune
I wouldn't know
by chance I may remember
game that we played
of pliant rules, no amends
what could have happened
who knows

7 comments:

  1. I would further add -yes who knows because we living an impatient life cant wait for any one any more -but still :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you back Jyoti..as always you are the best..keep writing my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEllo , how are you. its been long .. remember me :)

    Lovely poem ... and it seems you too have not been writing that much ...


    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Present is the present do now for tomorrow never comes!! Jyothi MIshra u write so well so i think if u try hard a bit more u can easily pass civil service exam have u passed prelims then its easy to get Main..BEST WISHES!!Keep writing and studying!!smiles:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your blog thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever may come to your mind..
I'm here with my fingers on keyboard waiting to reply :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...